Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Ladies and gentlemen,

This could be my last posting if the Little Red Book that denies all UMNO candidates the right to issue anything through the electronic media etc takes effect by tomorrow as announced on TV1.

I will seek further clarification on this from the UMNO HQ and if permitted to continue blogging, I will do so only after getting a definite clearance from the powers that be.

In the meantime, from this day forth until six months after the UMNO elections (believe it or not), I will be in hybernation, ie. if I win my bid for Division Vice Chief. If not, then I won't be compelled to comply any further.

Thank you for reading me.

Happy Birthday to HRH The YDP Negeri Sembilan, Happy Birthday to His Majesty The Sultan of Terengganu, Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Happy Birthday to HRH The Sultan of Pahang, Happy Deepavali, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha, Happy Birthday to HRH The Sultan of Selangor, Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year and Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharram all in advance. May God Bless Malaysia. I hope we're still in one piece post December.

1 comment:

fendy said...

Dear TPJ,

Your ex room mate in ASU.

Do call me 0139178288

Cheers & Regards